molars. they come with a vengeance. he hasn’t napped for days, unless i’m holding him. which is bad practice and makes my back hurt! very early mornings. i guess some babies are ok with teething, but archer is not one of them! we’ve been trying to stay busy… nice weather this weekend helped after days of rain! but robert being out of town for a wedding saturday-monday did not help. luckily adam & meghan came to save the day on sunday! that really got me through. i hope this long nap he’s taking right now means the worst is over… especially since the rain is back.
sweet bits and pieces amidst the battle of teething:
1. whipped up some cucumber raspberry lemonade
2. exploring the neighborhood at least once a day
3. sun-drying is the best drying
4. sneaking in a quick snack and a few pages of this excellent book during a very short nap
5. strawberry ricotta popsicles
6 & 7. tree blooms. and oh my, the peonies!!!
8. our favorite baby shoes. i love them all, and they won’t break the bank. can’t wait to pick out our 12-18 month pair.
i can’t decide if .gifs are annoying or awesome ;)